March 9, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- $10,000 to $150,000 in emergency medical coverage
- Meets Super Visa requirements of a minimum of $100,000 in coverage
- Coverage for up to 365 days
- Family or single coverage
- Coverage for temporary visits to other countries excluding your country of origin
- $150,000 in coverage only available to age 69 or under
- Direct billing. No need to worry about paying medical bills out-of-pocket – medical providers will directly bill the claims administrator when possible
- Emergency call centre 24/7. Specially trained, professional assistance personnel are ready to assist you when you need their help.
- Personal referrals. RSA Travel Insurance will refer you to a medical provider (hospital, clinic or physician) so they’ll be willing and waiting to assist you.
- Case management. An experienced team, available 24 hours a day, will monitor the services you receive in the event of an emergency.
- Interpretation service. Speak with a foreign-language interpreter for emergency services in foreign countries.