Long-term care insurance protects the insured in the event of prolonged physical illness, a disability, or a cognitive impairment like Alzheimer’s. This type of insurance is designed to help one live and preserve their lifestyle as it is now with their activities of daily living (ADL’s).
A person with a disability or illness will often need constant care and those who have cognitive impairments will need supervision. Long-term care insurance can help pay for these everyday expenses by using the insurance company’s money.
We represent major long-term care insurance companies and we pride ourselves in finding our clients the best policy at the best possible rate.
The need for long-term care plays out in stages – first for someone to come into your home to care for you, then transitioning your care to a long term care facility when it is required.
- Hire an experienced person to come into your home on a regular daily schedule so that you can stay at home but not be a burden to your spouse or family
- Stay in your home until you decide that you would be better served in an extended care facility
- You have control – when you can pay, you can choose the home you want in the neighborhood you want and do not have to wait months for a space
- You do not have to wait until the social worker completes the study, decides your life:
- Will you be allowed to stay in your home with care aids coming in to help or will you go in a home whenever one becomes available
- Will the home be what you want, where you want, in the community you want – not very likely or will be wherever a bed comes up
- You do not lose control of where you live and who shares your room
How Can We Help You?
Contact us at the Consulting WP office nearest to you or submit a business inquiry online.Get Quote
- Unit # 220- 6705 Tomken Road Mississauga, ON